Tuesday 24 July 2012

Workshop Extension


Workshop Extension
At the end of each term a certain amount of people are chosen for a two day workshop extension group. I talked to Becca, Jesse and Kate about the extension and what they thought about it.
“It was a good experience and the project we had to do was to create a clock. I liked making them but it was hard work, it was really awesome seeing other people’s ideas and finished projects” Becca said.
“It was a really good learning experience as well, I was pleased with my finished project it was a pacific flower design. It was really fun and I recommend working hard to get chosen for this extension” Jesse said.
“It was really fun. It was challenging but the hard work pays off” Kate added.

Here is a picture of Kate with her awesome clock:


 








By Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment